Physical & Chemical Features:
Common Name: Diflubenzuron
Chemical Name: 3-(2,6-Difluorobenzoyl)-1-(4-chlorophenyl)urea
Molecular Formula: C14H9O2N2F2CI
Molecular Weight: 310.7
EINECS No.: 252-529-3
CAS No.: 35367-38-5
Diflubenzuron is a benzamide insecticide used on forest and field crops to selectively control insects and parasites. Principle target insect species are the gypsy moth, forest tent caterpiller, several evergreen eating moths and the boll weevil.
Type: Insecticides and Pesticides
1) Diflubenzuron 98% Technical Grade,Registration Certificate No.:PD20097877
2) Diflubenzuron 95% Technical Grade
3) Diflubenzuron 25% Wettable Powder
White to light yellow crystal powder
Wet sieve test (75μm sieve):
Stability at 54±2, 14 days:
1) Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator, disrupting the formation of the insect cuticle by chitin synthesis inhibition, therefore the application time is at insect moulting, or hatching of eggs.
2) It is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitos, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, diflubenzuron has no or little effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species.
3) The properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes. It can also be used widely as animal health care medicament in Australia and New Zealand.
4) It can be control of a wide range of leaf-eating insects in forestry, woody ornamentals and fruit. Controls certain major pests in cotton, soya beans, citrus, tea, vegetables and mushrooms. Also controls larvae of flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers and migratory locusts.
5) It also used as an ectoparasiticide on sheep for control of lice, fleas and blowfly larvae. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, it has no or only a slight effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species. These properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes.
Packing & Shipping:
Q1: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q2: How does your factory control the quality.
Quality is the life of our factory, first, each raw materials, come to our factory, we will test it firstly, if qualified, we will process the manufacturing with this raw materials, if not, we will return it to our supplier, and after each manufacturing step, we will test it, and then all the manufacturing process finished, we will do the final test before the commodities left our factory.
Q3: How about your service?
We provide 7*24 hours service, and whenever you need, we will always here with you, and besides, we can provide one stop purchasing for you, and when you purchase our commodities, we can arrange testing, custom clearance, and logistic for you!
Q4: Does free samples available for quality evaluation?
Yes, of course, we can provide free samples for you before you buy commercial quantity.
Q5: What is the delivery time?
For small quantity, it will take only 1-2 days for delivery, and after large quantity, it will take about 1-2 weeks.
Shanghai Bosman Industrial Co., Ltd.
Agro Technology&Solutions Provider
Add:RM.1802-1804,No.1611, North Sichuan Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, P.R. China,200080
Mobile Phone Number: +86 18372766156