|Metarhizium anisopliae Sorokin/M. anisopliae
|10/20 billion CFU/g WP
|Soluble in water
|Pest control for Beetle, weevil, goldworm, lepidopteran insect larvae and hemiptera bugs.
Metarhizium anisopliae, formerly known as Entomophthora anisopliae (basionym), is a fungus that grows naturally
in soils throughout the world and causes disease in various insects by acting as a parasitoid.
1. This agent is a live fungus insecticide, the shape of fungus is close to penicillium.
2. The colony is villous or cotton-like, initially white and green when spores are produced.
3. The preparation is made from concentrated spores absorbed by adsorbent.
4. The appearance color varies with the sorbent type and the moisture content is less than 5%.
5. The germination rate of conidia is above 90%.
Dosage form: powder (containing spores 2.3 billion-2.8 billion live spores /g)
Function & Advantage
1. Metarhizium belongs to the phylum ascomyceae, mycetaceae, ergococcaceae and metarhizium, which is a
broad spectrum of insect pathogenic bacteria, and the control effect is comparable with beauveria bassiana.
2. Metarhizium metarhizae has certain specificity, harmless to human and livestock, and has the advantages of
no pollution, no residue, no resistance to pests and so on.
3. Different from traditional chemical drugs, metarhizium metarhizae compound USES insectivorous fungi to
destroy termites, locusts and other pests. The results of large-scale field application test show that metarhizium
can be used indoors and outdoors, and it has the characteristics of low dosage, low cost and above 95% survival
rate of seedlings in the control of eucalyptus termites.
Guaranteed pre-sale and after-sales service