Insecticide Abamectin Purity 98% 1.8% Avermectin
Name : Avermectin
Shape : White powder
(1) For the control of diamondback moth and diamondback insect, the use of 1000-1500 times of 2% abamectin emulsion and 1000-1500 times of 1% methyl amectin can effectively control the damage of diamondback moth and diamondback insect. The control effect on diamondback moth and diamondback insect is still 90-95% 14 days after the treatment, and the control effect can reach over 95%.
(2) The control effect of 1.8% abamectin emulsion (3000-5000 times) and 1000 times high chlorine spray (1000 times) on the egg hatching and larval development of the insect pests, such as Leaf-minder, Leaf-minder, Leaf-minder, Leaf-minder and whitefly, can reach more than 90% in 7-10 days after treatment.
(3) The control effect of 1.8% abamectin emulsion with 1000 times of abamectin can reach more than 90% in 7-10 days after treatment.
(4) For the control of leaf mite, gall mite, tea yellow mite and various resistant aphids in fruit trees, vegetables and grain crops, the spray of 1.8% abamectin emulsion should be used 4000-6000 times.
(5) The control effect of vegetable root-knot nematode disease can reach 80-90% by using 500 ml per mu
Abamectin was first developed by Tomoya Omura from Kitasawa University in Japan and Merck Company in the United States. It is a kind of 16-yuan-macrolide compound with insecticidal, acaricidal and nematocidal activities. It is produced by the fermentation of Streptomycesavermitilis from Streptomyces greys.The natural abamectin contains 8 components, and there are mainly 4 kinds, namely A1A, A2a, B1A and B2a, with the total content ≥80%.The corresponding four homologues with a small proportion are A1b, A2b, B1b and B2B, and their total content is less than 20%.At present, abamectin is the main insecticidal component (avermectinB1a +B1b, of which B1a is not less than 90% and B1b is not more than 5%) in the market for abamectin pesticide, and the content of B1a is used for calibration .