Agrochemical imports from the Andean region were worth around $1.3 billion dollars. In general, about 80% of imports come from China, the United States, Germany, and India. The remaining 20% com
With the busy holiday shopping season underway, retailers should remain vigilant in their efforts to protect consumers and themselves from the risks of selling potentially unsafe, ineffective or
Know what's happening in the Agriculture World
Read latest news, weather updates, industry news, commodity update, new product launches etc...
Learn everyting on farming, cultivation
Managing the resistance to insecticides among mosquitoes such as Culex pipiens is critical to effectively reducing their ability to spread disease. A new study in the Journal of Medical Entomolo
The worldwide copper fungicides market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.9% over the next ten years and will reach USD 1573.7 Bn/Mn in 2028, from USD 975.3 Bn/Mn in 2018,
Dublin, Dec. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market Overview, 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The problem of antibiotic resistant infections in medicine has received increasing attention in recent years, but farmers and their advisors are all too familiar with resistance problems too.
Public comment period ends Friday, January 14
For immediate release: December 14, 2021 Program contact: Brian Verhougstraete, 517-582-4573 Media contact: Jennifer Holton, 517-284-5